Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Last 2 Weeks

I got to spend 4 days with my brothers in Florida before heading up to Virginia. And boy did we pack a lot into those 4 days! I flew in at 7am on Sunday morning, played a game of nertz with Isaac's roommate and his roommates fiancĂ©, went to church, picked Reid up and hit the parks. It was great getting to have my brothers all to myself for 4 days!!!When I flew into Orlando, Fl the sun was just coming up! As I was taking the picture all I could think of was the opening scene of the Lion King. :) 
We went on Rockin Roller coaster 2x and  just so you know, it's one of the best rides ever, tied with Expidition Everest (which we did 3x in a row).
Disney does some of the best side shows ever!!
My fellow interns and I at Access (we got dubbed Snow White and the seven dwarves by the Access team).
One of the program participants and I drew a picture together! 
One of the days of program was called Catchup day during which we catch up with each other and eat hot dogs with ketchup :)

That was the short and sweet version of the last 2 weeks! I will post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment