Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Excitement

"As it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death."
                             ~ Philippians 1:20

As the date for my departure gets closer I get more and more excited! I am looking forward to whatever the Lord has for me this summer! I can't wait to be stretched and challenged beyond myself and further into the strength of God. Thankfully there is a large list of things to work on while I wait for the day to arrive otherwise I would probably drive myself crazy. I feel like a young child waiting for Christmas to arrive.

A couple of the things that I still have to do are to finish raising the remaining $977.03, and the purchase of my airline tickets which are roughly $700. I would greatly appreciate any support that you are able to do. Every little bit helps.   If you would like to help me get there you can donate at the Joni and Friends website and it's tax-deductible if you donate here. Just enter my account number in the correct slot (743A75 is my account number).

If you are unable to monetarily support me, your prayers are greatly appreciated. Prayer that the Lord will use me to bless the families I am going to serve, and that my heart will be open to the lessons he has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment