Saturday, December 27, 2014

Welcome

Thank you for liking my Facebook page and for reading my blog. I will be posting more in depth updates here about progress made as well as prayer requests and special moments. I am very excited to say that I have been accepted into the Joni and Friends Cause 4 Life East Coast Internship! I will be starting June 18th, 2015.  The cost of my tuition to participate is $3,900. I have received a scholarship for $1,950 which is half the tuition and just need to raise the other half by May 9th.  So far that is all that I have to report, but if you would please be praying that everything goes smoothly for me and the other interns and that God will show us amazing things and that we will be stretched beyond ourselves to trust in our Lord even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment